Hello, my wonderful readers! Today’s youth are obsessed with video games. There are numerous video games available, and you can select any of them based on your preferences and needs. Rocket League is one of them. Most people enjoy streaming this video game on their devices as a way to pass the time when they are bored. Activate it with Rocketleague/activate!
However, you must first install the Rocket League video game on your device. So, let us review how to get this game to work on your device. But first, for those unfamiliar with the Rocket League video game, we will go over some basics.
What is Rocket League?
- 1 What is Rocket League?
- 2 How to rocketleague/activate?
- 3 Linking Rocket League and Epic Games accounts
- 4 rocketleague/activate Not Working
- 5 Conclusion to rocketleague/activate
Psyonix created and published Rocket League, a vehicular soccer video game. The game was initially released in July 2015 for PlayStation 4 and Windows, with ports for Xbox One and Nintendo Switch following later. 505 Games began distributing a physical retail version for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in June 2016, with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment taking over those responsibilities by the end of 2017. MacOS and Linux versions were also released in 2016, but support for their online services was discontinued in 2020. In September 2020, the game became free to play.
Rocket League, which has been described as “soccer but with rocket-powered cars,” has up to eight players assigned to each of the two teams, who use rocket-powered vehicles to hit a ball into their opponent’s goal and score points throughout a match. The game has single-player and multiplayer modes that can be played locally or online, as well as cross-platform play across all versions. Later updates to the game allowed for the modification of core rules and the addition of new game modes, including those based on ice hockey and basketball.
Rocket League is a follow-up to Psyonix’s Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars, a PlayStation 3 video game released in 2008. Battle-Cars received mixed reviews and was not a commercial success, but it did garner a devoted following. While working on a sequel, Psyonix continued to support itself through contract development work for other studios. Psyonix began formal development of Rocket League in 2013, fine-tuning the gameplay from Battle-Cars in response to criticism and fan feedback. Psyonix also recognized Battle-Cars’ lack of marketing and engaged in both social media and promotions to market the game, including offering the game for free to PlayStation Plus members when it was released.
Rocket League received praise for its gameplay improvements over Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars, as well as its graphics and overall presentation, though the game’s physics engine received some criticism. The game received numerous industry awards and had over 10 million sales and 40 million players by the beginning of 2018. Rocket League has also become an esport, with professional players competing in ESL, Major League Gaming, and Psyonix’s own Rocket League Championship Series (RLCS).
How to rocketleague/activate?
The Rocket League game is also known as “soccer with rocket-powered cars.” It can be played in two teams of eight players each. Both teams’ players hit a ball into the goal while seated in a rocket-powered vehicle. When a team scores, it receives a point against the opposing team.
You must activate this game by visiting http://rocketleague.com/activate. If you recently purchased this game and want to connect it to any of the platforms. This game can be activated by visiting its official Activation page. You simply need to open the URL or click on the link http://rocketleague.com/activate.
If you want to progress through the Rocket League video game on multiple platforms, you must have an Epic Games account. First and foremost, you must sign in to your Epic Account if you have one or create one if you do not. If you want to learn how to link your Epic Games Account to any platform, follow the steps outlined below.
- The Rocket League game will be launched and as the first step in this process.
- After launching the Rocket League game, simply click the log-in button to sign in with your Epic Games Account.
- If you do not already have an Epic Games Account, you can create one by clicking on the CREATE button. To create the account, you will not need an email address, a password, or a name.
- Simply navigate to the activation page after logging into your Epic Games Account and open your preferred web browser and then a new tab. Now, on that tab, sign in with your Epic Games account and proceed to the Activation page by clicking on the link http://rocketeague.com/activate.
- This will take you to the activation page.
- If you have opened the link mentioned above or typed it into the address bar but cannot access the game’s activation page, go to http://epicgames.com/activate.
- Following successful login to your Apoc Games Account, the system will prompt you to select a Primary Platform. This Primary Platform will provide advancements such as Competitive Rank, XP Level, Rocket Pass Progress, and so on.
- This progression applies to all platforms to which you have access. You must always select the platform where you have the most progression and the highest Competitive Rank. Any platform’s balance and tokens will not be transferred and will remain associated with its original platform. You must choose one Primary Platform and then play on that platform using your various progress indicators, such as XP Level, Rocket Pass Progress, and all the ranks of different connected platforms.
- If your platform is set as the Primary Platform, you must select “Yes.” If you want to use another platform as your primary platform, select “No, I have another.”
- If you want to choose any platform as the primary Rocket League platform for your gaming account, go to http://rocketleague.com/activate.
- Xfinitymobile.com/activate: Simplifying Xfinity Activation
- g.co/playcontinue: How to Connect Different Devices to Google?
Linking Rocket League and Epic Games accounts
Now that you can connect your Rocket League account to your Epic Games account, you can connect all of your Rocket League accounts to share inventory!
- Go to https://www.rocketleague.com/activate to get started.
- Sign in to your Epic Games account by clicking Login.
- Check the Setup
- You can link any additional accounts you still need to link, such as PlayStation, Xbox, Steam, and Switch.
- Before you can link platforms or play Rocket League, you must enter your birth date into your Epic Games account.
- After you have linked the accounts, choose which one you want to be your primary account.
- Confirm, and you are finished. Enjoy your Rocket League-linked accounts!
rocketleague/activate Primary Account
Account level, ranks, and Rocket Pass progress from the primary account will be used for all linked platforms. Each platform’s current inventory will be shared. While linked, new items earned in-game will be associated with the primary platform.
Credits and Esports tokens will not be combined and will only be available on the platform where they were purchased. When you disconnect accounts, all items remain on the platform where they were purchased or earned. Platform-specific items will continue to be exclusive to that platform and will only be available when playing on that device.
Choose wisely, as you can only switch platforms once every 24 hours as an Epic Games Account is required for Rocket League’s cross-platform progression as the first step is to create or sign into an existing Epic Games Account.
To connect your platform to your Epic Games account, follow these steps:
- For the first time, start Rocket League.
- To sign in to your Epic Games Account, click the Sign-in button.
- If you do not already have an Epic Games Account, click the Create button to create one without providing a name, email address, or password.
- Enter the provided code at epicgames.com/activate.
- If you are using Steam, you must link your Steam account to an Epic Games Account by visiting the Epic Games Account Portal.
rocketleague/activate Not Working
Rocket League Activate Not Working error may occur when you try to change your Primary Platform. When this occurs the Primary Platform cannot be changed, and so, to fix, unlink the desired Primary Platform account and launch Rocket League:
- Sign into your Epic Games Account.
- Visit the Connected Accounts Page.
- Select the account that you want to use as your Primary Platform Account.
- Click Disconnect.
- Launch Rocket League on the platform that you want as your Primary Platform.
- Sign in to your Epic Games Account.
- Select the account that you want as your Primary Platform Account.
Similar Searches to rocketleague/activate
- rocket league activate
- rocket league/activate
- rocket league.com/activate
- rocketleague activate
- rocketleague .com/activate
- rocket leauge activate
Conclusion to rocketleague/activate
That was all about rocketleague/activate, which can be found at www.rocketleague.com/activate. I hope you enjoyed this article and found it useful!