Introducing My Schedule Safeway ESS, MyACI Albertsons Direct2hr Login: convenient online platforms designed for Safeway and Albertsons employees. These self-service systems allow employees to access work schedules, make time-off requests, and view important company information. These platforms enhance efficiency and streamline administrative processes by providing a centralized hub. Employees gain greater control over their work-life balance, improving coordination between personal and professional commitments. Digitizing and automating scheduling minimizes errors and improves communication. With transparent access to schedules and employment information, employees stay informed and engaged. These platforms empower both employees and employers for a more productive work environment.
Highlights of MyACI Albertsons
- 1 Highlights of MyACI Albertsons
- 2 Safeway MySchedule, MyACI Safeway [Direct2HR]
- 3 How to Login Safeway MySchedule Employee
- 3.1 How to access your Safeway MySchedule Account
- 3.2 Advantages of Safeway MySchedule Account
- 3.3 How to reset Albertsons Safeway MySchedule password?
- 3.4 On the Self-Service page
- 4 How Login Safeway MyACI Employee
- 5 Safeway Customer Service
- 6 Conclusion
|Portal Name||Safeway Employee Resource Center|
|Services Available||MySchedule and MyACI|
|Designed for||Employees of Albertsons Group of Companies|
|Beneficiaries||All staff members across Albertsons companies|
Safeway MySchedule, MyACI Safeway [Direct2HR]
Safeway, the subsidiary of the Albertsons Group of Companies, is a renowned food and drug retailer operating in multiple states within the United States and other countries. Established in 1926, Safeway has become a trusted brand offering various services and facilities to its employees. To provide employee-centric services, Safeway has developed different portals catering to its workforce’s needs. To access the Safeway employee resource center, follow these steps:
- Visit the Safeway.
- Navigate to the bottom section and click on the “For Employees” link, located under the Company Info column.
- The Employee Resource Center page will then be displayed on the screen, providing access to relevant resources and information.
The Resource Center page can also be accessed directly using the link
Presently, employees have two essential services: MyACI Safeway and MySchedule.
How to Login Safeway MySchedule Employee
Safeway’s My Schedule is integral to the MyACI Albertsons employee self-service portal, allowing employees to access and manage their weekly schedules, shift assignments, and time-off requests. This empowers employees to stay organized and plan by checking their calendars in advance.
The My Schedule portal is available for specific Safeway locations, including Eastern, Denver, Houston, Intermountain, Northern Cal, Portland, Seattle, Southern, Southern Cal, and South West Retail Employees.
With MySchedule, employees can:
- View their current and upcoming schedules
- Request time off and exchange shifts with other employees
- View and approve time-off requests from their team members
- Review and approve schedule change requests
- Set reminders and receive notifications for schedule updates
The My Schedule system aims to assist employees in achieving a better work-life balance while supporting managers in effectively scheduling and coordinating shifts for their teams.
If you are an employee of the My ACI Safeway family of companies, you can access the account by following the steps below.
How to access your Safeway MySchedule Account
To access your Safeway MySchedule account, follow these steps:
Step 1: Open the Safeway Employee Resource Center page.
Step 2: On this page, you will find two employee-specific services available.
Step 3: Click on the mySchedule service link. This will redirect you to the Safeway MySchedule page. Alternatively, you can directly visit the MySchedule page at myschedule.safeway.com.
Step 4: Once on the Safeway MySchedule page, click the Login button to open the login page. You can even access the login page using the link directly: https://myschedule.safeway.com/ESS/
Step 5: Enter your Employee number or user login along with your password on the login form. Then click on the login button to access your Safeway MySchedule account.
Advantages of Safeway MySchedule Account
- With just a few clicks, employees can easily access their schedules.
- Employees have the convenience of requesting TimeOff and unpaid leave online.
- Clocking in and out has become effortless.
- My Schedule provides accurate timesheets, aiding the HR department in salary preparation.
- Shift reminders are sent to employees through email and SMS, ensuring they visit the stores according to their schedules.
How to reset Albertsons Safeway MySchedule password?
If you are experiencing difficulties accessing the Safeway account, resetting the password online is a simple process with various options available. Follow the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Open the Safeway mySchedule portal and click the “Click here” link if you are having trouble logging in.
Step 2: You will be directed to another login screen managed by Microsoft.
Step 3: Read the instructions carefully on this page and click the provided link to access the self-service page for a password reset.
On the Self-Service page
Employees will get various options to manage their accounts. The following are the three essential facilities available:
Self-Service Password Management
- Reset Password Using MFA Registered Device: Use this option to log in to the Safeway account if you have enrolled in Multi-factor authentication (MFA). It allows you to reset the password.
- Reset Password Using Challenge Q&A: Choose this option if you have set up security questions during the account registration. It enables you to reset the password.
Password Change Update
Employees can find instructions for resetting their password by clicking the “Reset Password Help” link.
MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication)
- MFA Registration Link
Click this link to enroll in Multi-factor authentication. It adds an additional layer of protection to the account and requires entering the security code received on the mobile or email when logging in for the first time on the new device.
MFA Registration Help
Click this link to learn more about MFA and how to implement it to enhance the account’s security.
How Login Safeway MyACI Employee
The My ACI Safeway portal, formerly Direct2HR, is an employee self-service platform designed for Safeway Inc, the prominent North American grocery store chain. It enables employees to conveniently access and manage their personal, payroll, and benefits information.
MyACI is a comprehensive Human Resource Management system tailored to Safeway employees, accessible through secure employee login credentials.
Key features of the Safeway MyACI Albertsons portal include:
- Viewing and managing personal information, such as contact details and emergency contacts
- Accessing and managing payroll information, including pay stubs, W2s, and tax details
- Managing benefits, such as enrollment, coverage information, and updates
- Requesting time off and tracking time-off requests
- Viewing and updating direct deposit information
- Access to company news and updates
This portal is the centralized hub for employees to efficiently access necessary information and resources related to their job responsibilities and personal details.
Safeway MyACI Albertsons is exclusively available to current Safeway employees, and access is restricted to authorized users with valid credentials. Employees can log in to the MyACI Albertsons portal and utilize all available services.
Safeway MyACI Employee Login through the HRMS portal
Previously, employees accessed the HRMS portal through the direct2hr.safeway.com link, which has now been transitioned to the myACI Albertsons portal. The portal can be accessed through the link or by following the simple steps mentioned below:
To access the HR portal for Safeway Albertsons, follow these steps:
- Open the Safeway Albertsons website and navigate to the footer section.
- Click “For employee” on the website’s bottom.
- On the employee resource center page, locate and click the “myACI Log In now” link.
- You will be referred to the following login screen of the Oracle application cloud page.
- Enter the User ID (Username) and Password in the specific space.
- Click the Login button to access the HR portal and view relevant information securely.
For Single Sign-On Login Option:
Employees of all Albertsons companies can conveniently log in to the myACI HR portal using the Single Sign-On feature.
To access the portal:
- On the login form, click the “Company Single Sign-On” link.
- You will be navigated to the following page, where you should enter the company email ID.
- Click the “Next” button.
- On the following page, enter your password to access the Albertsons My ACI portal.
If you face issues while using the Single Sign-On feature and cannot sign in, click the “Can’t access your account” option on the login screen for further assistance.
How to reset MyACI Albertson Account Password
To reset the password for the myACI portal, follow these steps.
First, open the login page of the myACI portal. On the login page, tap on the “Forgot Password” option for recovery. After that, you will be processed to the further step. Here you can initiate the password recovery process. This page will allow you to recover both the username and password. Follow the instructions to forget the username and reset the password. And also regain access to the myACI portal account.
Here are the two primary recovery processes-
By Resetting the Password:
Follow these procedures to reset your password:
- On the login page, enter the username or email ID.
- Select the “Forgot Password” option.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- Check the mail inbox for a message containing a password resetting link.
- Click on the password reset link provided in the email.
- Follow the on-screen password reset page instructions to create a new password for your account.
By Forgetting Username:
Follow these procedures to forget your username:
- Enter your email ID in the designated field.
- Select the “Forgot User Name” option.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- On the next screen, that user name will be displayed.
- Alternatively, you may receive an email containing the username.
Safeway Customer Service
If you are experiencing issues accessing the My Schedule portal as a Safeway employee, please get in touch with the Customer Helpdesk at 1-877-286-3200. Alternatively, you can contact your store director for any questions related to scheduling.
Here are some important links to keep handy:
- Official Safeway website: safeway.com
- Safeway employee resource center page: safeway.com/employee-resource-center.html
- Safeway My Schedule portal: safeway.com
- Safeway MySchedule portal direct login page: safeway.com/ESS/
In conclusion, My Schedule Safeway ESS, MyACI, and Albertsons Direct2hr Login offer Safeway and Albertsons employees convenient online platforms to manage their work schedules and access important employment information. These self-service systems enhance efficiency, improve communication, and empower employees to maintain a better work-life balance. By embracing digital solutions, employees and employers benefit from streamlined processes and a more productive work environment.